Save 15 percent on train tickets to the Wyndham Golf Championship!
Now’s your chance to enjoy the competition at the 80th Wyndham Championship (July 30-Aug. 4) without the hassles of parking and traffic.
And while there, be sure to check out all that Greensboro has to offer!
There’s no need to worry about how to get around. A free electric bus, provided by the Greensboro Transit Authority, will shuttle passengers arriving at the Greensboro train station to and from the tournament (Aug. 1-4).
With eight daily trips and 12 stations to choose from, there’s a schedule for you. In addition, children under 12 ride for half off every day!
Click here to save 15 percent on train tickets to the event.
- Valid for travel July 27-Aug. 9, 2019
- Reservations required at least one day prior to travel
- Valid for travel only on Piedmont/Carolinian service for North Carolina cities only to and from Greensboro
- Valid for coach seats only
- Fares are for adult tickets only and no additional discounts apply
Free Tournament Admission Available
- Members of the military (active duty, reservists and veterans) may receive up to two complimentary tickets each day to the tournament. Click here for tickets.
- Children ages 15 and under are admitted free with a paying adult. One youth per adult.
- Teachers representing Piedmont Triad-area K-12 institutions along with one guest will receive free admission to the tournament Tuesday, July 30 through Sunday, Aug. 4 with a current school identification card.
- Piedmont-Triad first responders, including law enforcement, fire and emergency medical technicians, are admitted to the tournament free of charge with one guest. First responders must have a current identification card.