Address and Phone:
601 West Main Street
Hours: Open daily, 6:30am to 9:00pm.
Parking: Limited free short- and long-term parking.
Buy your tickets:
- save time using our online ticket app.
- at in-station automated ticket kiosk with credit card.
- from agent at ticket window.
- by calling 1-800-USA-Rail
- on-board train from Conductor (extra fee applies).
Durham Station's Train Schedule: Effective January 13, 2014
|7:17 am||#73 Piedmont||Raleigh to Charlotte|
|12:17 pm||#75 Piedmont||Raleigh to Charlotte|
|5:24 pm||#79 Carolinian||New York to Charlotte|
|9:42 am||#80 Carolinian||Charlotte to New York|
|2:33 pm||#74 Piedmont||Charlotte to Raleigh|
|7:48 pm||#76 Piedmont||Charlotte to Raleigh|
Note: Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Passengers age 18 or older must have valid, photo identification to purchase tickets and check baggage.
Checked Baggage Guidelines:
Passengers may check 2 bags up to 50 lbs. and 75 linear inches (length X width X height) free of charge, and 2 additional bags at a cost of $20 each. This service is only available to ticketed passengers whose origin and destination stations offer checked baggage.
Carry-on Baggage Guidelines:
In addition to checked baggage, passengers may carry two (2) pieces of luggage on board trains, not including purses, laptops, strollers, etc. Bags may not weigh more than 50 lbs. each and may not exceed a size of 28 x 22 x 14 inches. Passengers must be able to safely carry their own baggage.
Baggage ID Tags:
All carry-on and all checked baggage must have tags with the passenger's name, address and phone number.
Bikes on Board Available at this Station
Bike rack spaces are available on Trains 73, 74, 75, 76. Reservations required. No handing fee.
- Durham Area Transit Authority (DATA) 919-485-7433
- Triangle Transit Authority 919-549-9999
- Durham Bull City Connector (Free)-919-485-7433
- Charlene's Safe Ride-919-309-SAFE (7233)
- ABC Taxi-919-682-0437
- Durham's Best-919-680-3330
800-446-8604 or 919-687-0288