Address and Phone:
211 North Academy Street
Hours: Open daily, 6:00am-11:00pm
Parking: Ample free short- and long-term parking available.
Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi throughout depot building.
Buy your tickets:
- save time using our online ticket app.
- from agent at ticket window.
- at in-station automated ticket kiosk with credit card.
- by calling 1-800-USA-Rail
- on-board train from Conductor (extra fee applies).
Cary Station's Train Schedule: Effective Nov.30, 2015
|6:58 am||#73 Piedmont||Raleigh to Charlotte|
|11:58 am||#75 Piedmont||Raleigh to Charlotte|
|5:03 pm||#79 Carolinian||New York to Charlotte|
|9:23 pm||#91 Silver Star||New York to Miami|
|8:08 am||#92 Silver Star||Miami to New York|
|10:02 am||#80 Carolinian||Charlotte to New York|
|3:03 pm||#74 Piedmont||Charlotte to Raleigh|
|8:18 pm||#76 Piedmont||Charlotte to Raleigh|
Note: Schedules are subject to change without prior notice. Passengers age 18 or older must have valid, photo identification to purchase tickets and check baggage.
Regular Checked Baggage Guidelines:
Passengers may check 2 bags up to 50 lbs. and 75 linear inches (length X width X height) free of charge, and 2 additional bags at a cost of $20 each. This service is only available to ticketed passengers whose origin and destination stations offer checked baggage.
Baggage ID Tags:
All carry-on and all checked baggage must have tags with the passenger's name, address and phone number.
Bikes on Board Available at this Station
Bike rack spaces are available on Trains 73, 74, 75, 76. Reservations required. No handing fee.
- NC Taxi Service-919-481-2888
- Union Cab Company-919-463-7777
- Quality Cab Company-919-787-7091
- Cary Express Company-919-231-6798
- Triangle Yellow Cab (call one hour ahead) 919-832-5811
- Taxi Cab-919-593-5284
Rental Cars: Enterprise-919-677-1260, 1-800-261-7331, Budget-919-840-4781, 1-800-527-0700